Give the gift of movement;
Perfect for any occasion.
We’re passionate about helping people move more and feel better. We believe that movement is a gift and we would like to share this gift with everyone.
We now have I Can Therapy Centre gift vouchers available to the value of your choice, to enable you to share the gift of movement with your loved ones. Our gift vouchers can be posted for an additional fee of £2 – please speak to a member of the team or fill out the request form below.
Request a Gift Voucher
Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months after the purchase date.
- All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only. Where selected, please allow between 3 and 7 working days to receive your vouchers by post.
- Vouchers not used within this 12-month period will thereafter be null and void with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend voucher validity beyond the stated 12-month validity period.
- Vouchers are for a set activity.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions or discounts.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-replaceable.
- Where vouchers are dispatched by email or post, if delivery addresses are not correctly provided Valley Leisure ltd cannot be held accountable for lost or undelivered vouchers.
- If you have opted for an email delivery for your voucher and have not yet received it, please check your junk or spam inbox before contacting us.
- If you are paying for an assessment, we are making you aware that the full assessment will be completed by our trained staff within the centre. At the end of the assessment, that staff member may deem that the person is not eligible to use the I Can Therapy centre circuit. No refund will be provided.
- The physical voucher needs to be presented to a staff member on site when redeeming the activity. We will then retain the voucher, and your account will be credited.
- Valley Leisure ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Find and Contact Us
Monday: 9am – 3pm
Tuesday: 9am – 4pm
Wednesday: 9am – 3pm
Thursday: 9am – 3pm
Friday 9am – 2pm
(Closed on Public Bank Holidays)